Thursday, October 8, 2009

the write choice


I have, for a long time, had an urge to write stories. But I had no Idea where to start, my spelling was poor, my hand writing atrocious and I had zero idea how to punctuate or capitalize. One day, I was talking to my work mate Michael, who told me about an organization named "Read Write Now" and how they had helped and encouraged him, they even encouraged him to write a story that is close to his heart.his story was subsequently published. This all inspired me. Although I expected "Read Write Now" to reject me because of my age (54) although, I also expected them not to verbalize that reason. But to my pleasant surprise, I met with a lady named Robin Branchi from the a previously Mentioned "Read Write Now" Who accepted My application and I was soon met my tutor Amanda Bowen she is an inspiration to me. Amanda not only taught me how to spell and punctuate.I was also introduced to blogging which Helps me to express my self. Thanks to Amanda I can confidently write my story for you, and I encourage anyone reading this. Follow your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment