Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Alaska Holiday Part 4

Now we’ve left Alaska, arriving in Canada, The City of Victoria to be exact. It is a pretty place, and our sojourn was much too short, my family and I wandered around a bit then, we took a leisurely ride in a horse and carriage, touring the City. We voyaged back to Seattle that night, and this great cruise is over. It’s true all good things come to an end. But it’s been fun.


The cruise is over, but not, the holiday. We flew from Seattle, to Las Vegas. As soon as we arrived, we saw gambling machines, the very thing you don’t expect to see, at any airport. When we arrived at our hotel, we had to queue up, since it was night time I expected only a short wait to check in, 1 hour later it was our turn. This place is extremely popular. It's air-conditioned, But when I walked out of the hotel at 10am I was sweating profusely, immediately. I thought Perth was hot, but this is normal summer weather, not a heat wave. It’s the hub of gambling here, eating, drinking, sex and I dare say guns and drugs are all okay, as long as you gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment